Services are confidential and provided free of charge.
- Providing immediate emotional and practical support and assistance
- Encouraging empowerment by supporting individuals to regain control of the situation
- Attending on site, at your home, hospital, police station or other safe location
- If ‘on seen’ support is not appropriate, phone and digital support can be provided.
- Follow up are done to maintain connection with the survivor
- Listening with complete confidentiality, understanding and respect
- Validating feelings of vulnerability, fear, violation, and shock
- Referrals to other services offered by local community agencies.