- Cyber Tip: cybertip.ca, 1-866-658-9022
Canada’s tip line for reporting the online sexual exploitation of children and youth.
- Kids Help Phone: kidshelpphone.ca, Call: 1-800-668-6868, Text: 686868
Free counselling and advice.
- Need Help Now: needhelpnow.ca
Assistance and legal advice for removing non-consensually shared sexual content from online.
- Project Respect: yesmeansyes.ca
Information on the importance of consent in sexual partnerships.
- Sex & U: sexandu.ca
Up to date, inclusive information on sexual health. Also, information on consent: https://www.sexandu.ca/consent/what-is-consent/.
- Teen Health Source: teenhealthsource.com
Up to date sexual health and dating advice for teens and young adults. Also find quizzes and other useful materials here.
- Boundary Basics
Information for setting boundaries in relationships
- Teen Talk: teentalk.ca
Facts and information about dating violence and healthy relationships for teens.
- That’s Not Cool: thatsnotcool.com
Engaging information and materials geared to young people’s interests.
- White Ribbon: whiteribbon.ca
Information for men and boys about gender based violence. Also, a pledge for people to sign to commit to fighting GBV.