A disaster can affect persons who, for reasons beyond their control, find themselves without the necessities of life. These may include people who have been affected by:
- Motor Vehicle Collision
- Natural Disasters
If you, or someone you know have been affected by one of the above or something similar, or you just want information on how to prepare yourself in the event of a disaster. We have resources that we can share with you to help overcome some of the hurdles, or prepare you and your family for events not yet foreseen.
FOR EXAMPLE WE HAVE:
- 3 Steps to Emergency Preparedness
- Assisting and Supporting the Disaster Survivor
- Disaster Related Stress Information
- Severe Storms (Including Tornadoes): What To Do
- Emergency Preparedness for Farm Animals
- Emergency Preparedness Guide for People with Disabilities / Special Needs
- Floods: What To Do
- Household Inventory
- Lost Wallet Kit
- What Do You Do After The Fire
These are just a few examples of the resources we have at our office. If you are looking for more resources or referrals in your local area give us a call at 1-866-863-4108 — 24 hour contact line.